Full-time (36 hours/week, term time + 2 weeks in the summer equating to 41 weeks per annum)
This post reflects the success and growth in the Sixth Form and the already high standards. We wish to appoint an enthusiastic and highly competent colleague to support a number of aspects of the Sixth Form, including the managements of learning facilities, communications and a number of administrative and additional tasks.
We are looking for:
- Relevant successful experience development potential
- An ability to build excellent working relationships
- A range of skills appropriate to the post
- Excellent organisation and accuracy in work
- Excellent communication skills.
Isleworth & Syon School is:
A high performing school
- A school with students that exhibit outstanding behaviour (Ofsted reports)
- Committed to supporting staff in a friendly and welcoming environment.
Please visit our website www.isleworthsyon.org under ‘Staff Recruitment’.
The deadline for applications is 10.00 am (first post) on Monday 26 June 2017.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Isleworth & Syon School
Ridgeway Road, Isleworth, Middlesex, TW7 5LJ
Tel: 020 8568 5791 Fax: 020 8568 1939
Headteacher: Mr. Euan Ferguson