Thank you for taking the time to find out more about this opportunity to work with us at the University Academy of Engineering South Bank. We are looking to appoint a Sixth Form Support Officer, who is equally strong in pastoral supervision as they are within administration and organisational tasks, to join our successful and hardworking team. This is an exciting opportunity allowing you to be at the heart of supporting our students to create their futures.
University Academy of Engineering South Bank is a rapidly growing, mixed 11-18 school located in the heart of London. The school opened in September 2014 and is sponsored by London South Bank University. The school is part of the South Bank Academies Trust.
Our school is a safe haven where every child enjoys their own journey of discovery, creativity and imagination and develops a love for their learning. The students leave our school not just with qualifications showing their academic success, but also with the capacity to think clearly and deeply, a desire to act with integrity and to show kindness and empathy to others, and with the character and experience they need to thrive in the world.
We are looking to appoint someone who:
- has a passion for working with young people and the impact this can have on their lives.
- has a range of high quality organisational skills and a commitment to continually strive to improve and develop these skills.
- has imagination and is able to take the initiative in developing ideas.
- has highly developed inter-personal skills who can develop and maintain effective working relationships with staff, students and parents.
Please note, the closing date for applications is 9.00am on Monday 1st March 2021.
Shortlisting will take place on Monday 1st March 2021.
Interviews will take place week commencing Monday 1st March 2021.
Please see our applicant information pack for further information.
We look forward to your application.
University Academy of Engineering South Bank
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years
The University Academy of Engineering (UAE) is a happy school with high standards of behaviour where students feel safe and secure. Our teachers build strong relationships with every individual student, they nurture their personal growth and through ...