An opportunity has become available in our Social Science department for a highly experienced classroom practitioner to teach Stage 6 Business Studies and Stage 5 Commerce. An ability to teach Stage 6 Legal Studies and Stage 4 & 5 Geography would be an advantage.
To be successful in the position, the successful applicant will:
· have demonstrated experience in responding strategically to contemporary research, trends and initiatives that support the implementation of educational best practice within their subject area
· provide high quality teaching and learning programs and activities that are context relevant, promote independent learning and integrate relevant technologies
· possess well developed interpersonal skills and be prepared to work as a collaborative and reflective member of the faculty
· participate in the Co-Curricular life of the College
· be committed to ongoing professional learning
· support the Jewish Zionist ethos of the College
Any offer of employment will be subject to background checks and child protection screening.
An empathy with the ethos of our Modern Orthodox Jewish Day School is essential.
To apply for this position, you will need to be an Australian Citizen/Australian Resident/have a current Australian Work Visa.
Visit www.moriah.nsw.edu.au for an Employment Application Form. The completed Application Form together with a letter of application, CV and information concerning two referees should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 4pm, Friday 20 July 2018