Salary information: MPR / UPR (dependent upon candidate experience);
Further salary information: A TLR or Recruitment and Retention payment may be available for a suitable candidate;
Interviews: To be confirmed.
Middlesex Learning Partnership is an exciting, innovative and successful Trust in West London. We have a strong sense of community, great students and staff, and a real commitment to making a difference to the lives of young people.
At Barnhill our students have achieved superb academic outcomes in 2019 with KS4 progress 8 score of +0.57 and a KS5 ALP's grade of 3. We are moving rapidly towards our goal of becoming an Outstanding school and are looking for exceptional teachers to join our team.
We are looking to appoint an ambitious and enthusiastic Teacher of Religious Education to join and strengthen our friendly and successful Social Sciences team. Religious Education is taught as part of the Social Sciences team alongside Sociology, Psychology and Government and Politics. The ability to teach a second subject, Politics or Sociology is desirable.
Successful candidates will have:
- Enthusiasm and passion for teaching and developing young people;
- An engaging and optimistic approach;
- High expectations and a belief in the potential of young people to achieve;
- A strong communicator wanting the best for each student.
- In return we will offer you:
- Motivated, hardworking students;
- High expectations of behaviour supported by established systems and protocols;
- Bespoke, high quality professional development;
- Opportunities to have an input into teaching and learning across the school as part of our School Improvement Group;
- Accelerated career opportunities for aspirational and talented staff;
- An extensive well-being package;
- Established partnerships with: Teach First; Challenge Partners; PiXL; London West Alliance;
- Opportunities to work across the Trust in different phases.
Further information: Please note, Barnhill Community High reserves the right to appoint at any stage during the recruitment process.