Dates: 3rd January 2017 initially until 2 nd July 2017
The Federation and Academy
Haberdashers’ Aske’s Hatcham College provides a safe, rigorous and challenging learning environment for pupils of all abilities and backgrounds. Our expectations are high in terms of pupil progress and achievement, and behaviour. In February 2014 we received our fourth consecutive Ofsted grade of ‘Outstanding’.
The core purpose of this post is to contribute to the continuing development of the MFL curriculum and to the overall development of the department. It is expected that the successful candidate will consistently plan and deliver outstanding speaking lessons within the department and work across the Key Stages as directed by the HOD. This post includes individual as well as group work, mainly in the development of speaking skills but also in developing the Department’s bank of resources and materials.
The successful candidate will need:
- To work within and contribute to an established academy and department frameworks for
- Lesson planning, delivery and evaluation
- Student assessment
- To prepare pupils for oral examinations
- To promote the study of Spanish across the secondary phase;
- To undertake duties as directed by the Head of School
- To work on your own with small groups of pupils as directed
- To promote equal opportunities in the College
- To support the College’s commitment to the continued professional learning of all staff
If you feel that this position is of interest and you have the right experience, skills and are ready for fresh challenges, with the ambition to make a real impact then we'd like to hear from you.
For an application pack and full job description, please visit our website www.haaf.org.uk/vacancies
No Agencies Please
Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number : 015/MFLAssistant_Spanish/16HCKM
Closing date: Wednesday 14th December 2016