The Bishop of Winchester Academy- SpanishTeacher
Due to increasing student numbers and the recent opening of our 6th Form in September 2014, the successful and oversubscribed Bishop of Winchester Academy is looking for an enthusiastic and highly committed Spanish Teacher to join their strong and dynamic team.
This will be an exciting opportunity to join an academy which has recently undergone a significant building programme.
The Academy is ambitious to be recognised as inspirational. Ofsted have recognised the many strengths of our Academy including:
- "The outstanding curriculum has a significant impact on increasing students’ attendance and enjoyment of learning and on the improvements in their achievement."
- "Students behaviour is outstanding. This is a huge success for the Academy."
- "The Principal provides the school with outstanding leadership. He is supported extremely well by senior leaders."
The post offers excellent opportunities for an ambitious teacher to develop their skills further within an exciting and innovative environment.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an outstanding teacher who is dynamic, highly motivated, and innovative.
- Be able to teach A-level.
- Be able to inspire students to have high expectations.
- Be a positive and supportive mentor to students.
The successful candidate will be joining an Academy where all Academy staff are driven by the mantra “high expectations - no excuses” and are determined, committed and focused on inspiring students to succeed.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Rigorous checks will be undertaken of the successful applicant’s background credentials, including enhanced DBS checks. The Principal is happy to offer tours of the Academy to prospective candidates. For an application pack please visit the Academy’s website. Please email completed application forms to Francesca Welsh, HR at firstname.lastname@example.org, addressing your covering letter to Mr Paul McKeown, Principal.
Closing date for Applications: 26th June 2017