Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Spanish Teacher to join a coeducational mainstream school in Bracknell. This full time teaching position is available for a September 2017 start and will be contracted through to the end of the academic year. There is a possibility that the role will continue, which could lead to a generous offer of a permanent placement. Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome to apply.
About the Role
· Spanish Teacher
· Teaching KS4 and KS5 in the MFL Department
· NQTs are welcome to apply
· One year contract with the potential to be offered a permanent placement
· Daily salary between £140 - £190 (depending on experience )
About the School
· Ambitious headteacher
· Happy to hold Skype and telephone interviews
· Fantastic facilities
· This school is part of a very successful trust
· Fantastic backing from Governors
· Located in Bracknell, Berkshire
In order to be considered for this role, the Spanish Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number SZH136796.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.