Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Spanish Teacher / MFL Teacher for an ‘Outstanding’ school rated by Ofsted, located in the London borough of Hackney. The school is in the process of expanding from a two-form to three-form entry and is consistently performing well and has exceeding results. The school has a strong support system, which will also assist NQTs. The Spanish Teacher / MFL Teacher will be required to teach classes from Nursery to Year 6 across all three of the schools’ sites. This role presents the perfect opportunity for a Spanish Teacher who is looking for career progression and wishes to work within a school, which has a strong community feel. This position is for the academic year with the potential to be offered a permanent contract.
About the Role
· Full time role teaching Spanish across three sites
· Teaching Spanish from Nursery to Year 6
· Role starting September 2017
· NQTs are welcome to apply
· Temporary contract to work for the whole academic year initially with the potential to become permanent
· Daily rate is from £140 depending on experience
· Plenty of opportunity for career progression
About the School
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· In the process of becoming a three-form entry school
· Model school for phonics and maths
· High special educational needs within the school, however only few are statemented
· Strong support system in place for NQTs
· All three sites are a short walk from each other
· Easily accessible via bus/tube/overground
In order to be considered for this role, the Spanish Teacher / MFL Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum for a minimum of 1 term
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number TXT30882.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.