Do you want to work for a school whose innovation and passion for teaching has won a string of awards in its first year of opening? At a school which brings life to the motto ‘Inspiring Learning’? Where the learning experience of every child is at the heart of everything we do?
We are looking for an exceptional part time Spanish Teacher who has the highest expectations of both themselves and the students they teach. If you provide high quality, innovative teaching with heaps of enthusiasm then we can offer you a modern, career advancing opportunity with the chance to work with other exceptional teachers.
If you provide high quality, innovative teaching with heaps of enthusiasm then we can offer you a modern, career advancing opportunity with the chance to work with other exceptional teachers and leaders.
Our opening four years were a great success, with very positive feedback from students, staff and parents. They all rated us ‘Outstanding’ in all categories at the end of our first year. Ofsted rated us ‘Outstanding’ in all categories in summer 2019. Most important of all, we have happy students who are keen to learn and lead a busy and active secondary school life.
We have strong foundations but you will bring a fresh perspective to our school to lift us to new heights and help us meet new challenges. We have grown quickly to 900 students, but still have some way to go before we reach 1,162 students and complete our complex refurbishment programme. You will need to ensure our students continue to make exceptional levels of progress and receive first class pastoral care, with access to the highest quality enrichment activities: everything that is involved on our school motto ‘Inspiring Learning’ that makes our school an excellent, inclusive one for the whole community. We are ‘Stonewall School Champions’, have the Silver Arts Mark and Silver Eco Schools Award. You will need to be proactively supportive of these programmes.
As we continue to trailblaze our success, the future for Pinner High School is bright and exciting!
What we can offer:
- The opportunity to help shape KS4 curriculum
- The opportunity to teach A-level classes in the future
- Plenty of enrichment based training
- NQT support and development
What you can offer:
- A good honors degree and QTS
- A shared passion and enthusiasm for teaching
- Lesson plans which excite and stretch all students
- Sharing best practice and teaching methods with department
Reasons to work at Pinner High school:
- Excellent CPD opportunities including schools within the Trust across the Borough
- Access to the Harrow Collegiate Teaching School Alliance
- The opportunity to develop subject curriculum
- The opportunity to contribute to extra-curricular activities as part of the ‘Heads Challenge’ scheme – our own Duke of Edinburgh style award
- The opportunity to work with a supportive, collaborative leadership team, open to new ideas and policies to feed into the school’s growth and development
- A collaborative approach to building a new school.
To find out why we’re so proud of Pinner High School, visit our website www.pinnerhighschool.org or check us out on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or our You Tube channel: https://youtu.be/cPPC8NRB4xY
If Pinner High School sounds like it is right for you:
Download the application form, complete and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit a personal statement explaining why you want to work with us and why you are the best person for the role
CVs strictly not accepted
Closing date: 22nd January 2021 at 9am
Interview date: 27th January 2021
Pinner High School and Harrow Academies Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students. Successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
For more information about our safeguarding policies, please visit our school website:
Pinner High School
Pinner, London Borough of Harrow
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years