Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Spanish Teacher to join a “good” school in Richmond, South West London. This role is full time and will include both KS3 and KS4 pupils. The role is available to start in January 2020 and ideally will be a permanent contract for the successful applicant. The closing date is 20th December but this will close if the vacancy is filled.
About the Role
• Spanish Teacher
• KS3 and KS4 only – GCSE
• Permanent contract
• Starting January 2020
• Salary between £28,000 to £41,000
About the School
• Co-Ed secondary school
• Based in Teddington, Richmond
• Great rail links
• Parking on site
• 6th form available at this school
• Under 500 pupils
In order to be considered for this role, the Spanish Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN47050
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.