Jeddah Knowledge International School is a leading innovative school in Jeddah and is recognized as a leader in the country dedicated to international education. We are seeking to appoint an energetic, engaging and enthusiastic Spanish Teacher.
This is a unique time to join JKS and to be a part of our exciting journey. You will join a well-established and successful department with a strong and dynamic team of educators.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Remuneration: Competitive TAX FREE Salaries
- Accommodation: FULLY FURNISHED Non-Shared Accommodation
- Airfare: Annual Ticket and Exit/Re-Entry Visa
- Professional Development: Learning and Development Opportunities
- International Teaching Experience
- Career Growth: Promotion Opportunities on Eligibility
- Facilities: World Class Educational Facilities
- Health Insurance: Yes
- Vacation: Public/National and Summer Holidays
Qualifications and Requirements
- Required Certificates: Teaching License
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in the related subject, or relevant Teaching Certification / PGCE
- Minimum Teaching Experience: 2 years
- Fluency in English is essential
Kindly submit your C.V.’s with a recent full photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be conducting interviews via Skype in the first instance.
School Website: www.jks.edu.sa