Applications are invited for a qualified Spanish Teacher at our reputable independent client school located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. This school is dedicated to developing confident, independent students.
About the Role:
• Teaching Year 7-12 Spanish
• Part-time (0.23FTE) load - 5 hours/week
• Temporary, 8-month contract; replacing a teacher on leave
• Commencing 18th January 2021
• Relevant tertiary qualification to teach the above subject
• Candidates with IB experience will be highly considered
• Ability to work in a bilingual culture
• Provide a minimum of two professional references
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA
• Hold a valid NSW Working with Children Check
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career, and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a school’s culture and characteristics of a role.
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Bethany, quoting job reference #TES2012-546487BA – Bethany.firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2012-546487SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Sydney's Eastern Suburbs