Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Coordinator
Required from Easter 2020 or September 2020
L1-L5 - £41,065 - £45,318 per annum
‘Are you an outstanding SENDCO with high expectations?’
This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding SENDCO to lead and contribute to the success of Light Hall School. If you:
• have a passion for SEND and inclusion
• have the drive to develop your leadership skills and enhance your knowledge of SEND
• can lead and deploy staff to support vulnerable students
• are committed to enabling every SEND student to achieve the very best they can
• can raise attainment, expectations and outcomes for SEND students through outstanding teaching, learning and leadership
• can think strategically and contribute to the leadership of the school
• can work with parents to provide the very best support for our children
• can liaise closely with external agencies
• have an enthusiastic outlook
• have accreditation for the national SENDCO qualification (or working towards qualification)
then we would love to hear from you.
The post will not include responsibility for a specific subject, but it will include classroom teaching and intervention. Our excellent facilities offer a first class education to 1200 students. Our staff are highly committed and we have a strong and positive school ethos.
You can find out more about this role by:
• visiting our school website www.lighthall.co.uk to download a candidate pack and application form
• visiting the school – to arrange a visit, please contact Anna Williams, Personnel Assistant on 0121 746 5060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9.00am on Monday 24 February 2020
We look forward to hearing from you.