Our successful partnership of schools is looking for a SENCO to increase our leadership capacity and work on our Hackney based school sites who:
- Is a great teacher with very high expectations of what can be achieved and a proven track record in raising pupil attainment
- Has high expectations of all groups of children no matter what challenges they may face.
- Is determined, resilient and able to manage a complex workload
- Understands what high standards look like and how to attain them
- Can effectively coach, mentor and lead others
- Is a strong communicator, able to work as an member of a dynamic school team and represent the school to external partners and stakeholders.
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference in a diverse community
- High quality CPD to ensure that you are successful including the SENCO qualification if not yet achieved.
- An experienced, committed and ambitious team to support you
- An established partnership of well-resourced and well run schools.
- A fantastic community of parents and children who deserve the best
- Opportunities to work with colleagues across three schools in partnership
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Beverley Shore at the Southwold school office to arrange an appointment: 020 8806 5201. Alternatively, to request a recruitment pack or to find out more about what we can offer email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 29th June 2018. Interview Date: Wednesday 4th July 2018
Our schools are committed to safeguarding the well-being of our pupils. Successful candidates will be required to be checked with the disclosure and barring service (DBS). Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.disclosures.co.uk/ and in the application pack.