Inner London Pay Scales MPS + TLR 1B
Competative salary depending on experience
We are seeking a passionate, enthusiastic and nationally qualified SENCO who can inspire pupils and provide dynamic leadership for our large team of dedicated and skilled support assistants
We are looking for a colleague who:
• has excellent understanding of the SEN Code of Practice and its implementation
• has experience of introducing and implementing appropriate curricula
• uses data effectively to monitor and improve the performance of learners
• has experience of intervening with the most difficult to reach learners
• can work proactively and supportively with parents and carers
• is passionate about developing resilient, confident learners
• is committed to inclusive education
• can sustain high quality teaching and learning
• demonstrates energy and passion
• shows strategic thinking and creative problem solving
• is creative and inspirational
• is an excellent communicator
• is highly emotionally literate
WHY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION?
o dedicated, talented and highly motivated staff and governors
• an outstanding ethos and environment for learning• an outstanding ethos and environment for learning
• Highly motivated students where attainment and progress are well above the national average
• We are committed to developing the talents and potential of all our staff and place great emphasis on their wellbeing.
• The school provides outstanding pastoral support. This helps all students to remain engaged and motivated to learn. Their exceptionally positive attitude to learning is a major contribution to their achievement.
• Students behave extremely well in and out of the classroom. They feel safe and show high levels of respect for each other, their staff and the school environment.
• Parents have very positive views about how well the school cares for their children and enables them to achieve very highly.
• The Sixth Form is outstanding.
Bishop Thomas Grant School operates rigorous safeguarding procedures. Applicants do not have to be Catholic but should be committed to working within the Catholic ethos of the school.
Closing date 2pm on Friday 25th January 2019