Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teacher
January 2021 start
Kirklees, (Huddersfield, Dewsbury and Batley) Specialist school settings
£120 - £200 per day
Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield branch covers Kirklees, Calderdale, Bradford and Wakefield. This particular Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teacher role is for Kirklees schools.
We are currently recruiting for a Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teacher to provide additional teaching support to students at SEND schools and PRU's across West Yorkshire. This role is due to commence January 2021.
To be considered for this Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teacher position you must hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status), however we would also be interested to speak to FE Teachers and Tutors and people with an English degree who have a strong background in tutoring or working with vulnerable young people and children.
Team Teach training is advantageous, but Vision offer this to successful candidates at no cost.
What Vision for Education offer
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts.
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you are a Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
How to apply for this role:
Please contact our friendly and helpful SEND team today in Huddersfield for more information on this role or any others advertised. Please call us for information on 01484 642928 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd