Chase Lane Primary School and Nursery Unit is a thriving school in the North East of London with approximately 700 children on roll. We are seeking to employ an outstanding teacher who inspires learning and outcomes for our diverse community. Our school values are key to our success and the school was described by OFSTED as a ‘good’ school with ‘good’ quality of teaching, ‘good’ achievement of pupils and is continuing on its journey to be outstanding.
Our children amaze us on a daily basis and we are very proud of them. We have exceptional facilities including a modern building, advanced ICT provision and an excellent outdoor environment. We commit to all aspects of school life and value our local community immensely.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our school community in September 2017.
The ideal candidate will:-
- Support, hold accountable, develop and lead a team of staff, focusing on Special Needs to ensure high standards of teaching and learning and the well-being of staff and pupils.
- Make a significant contribution to developing the vision of the school and the safeguarding of pupils.
- Support the vision, ethos and policies of the school and promote good outcomes for learning and well-being.
- Be an excellent team player and inspirational leader.
- To take lead responsibility for Special Educational Needs
The school will offer:-
- Dedicated and motivated children, teachers and support staff.
- Good working conditions.
To arrange a visit please contact Mrs Leonard, the office manager.
Application packs to be downloaded from the ‘vacancies’ section on the page entitled ‘Information’ on our school website www.chaselaneprimary.waltham.sch.uk
Closing date: Thursday 4 May 2017.
Interview date: Wednesday 10 May 2017.
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice & pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any employment is confirmed. The post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosure
CHASE LANE PRIMARY SCHOOL AND NURSERY UNIT
York Road, Chingford, London E4 8LA
Telephone: 020 8529 6827