This is an excellent opportunity and offers many benefits for those eager to work in an Independent, co-educational K-12 school, with caring and passionate staff with a commitment to excellence. Located on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, this school has a dynamic learning environment, which fosters diversity, communication and professional growth.
About the Role:
• Part-time, Permanent position
• Working 3 days a week - days are flexible
• Commencing Term 2 2021
• Assisting students with varied needs across Primary and Secondary year levels
• Experience working closely with Special Needs students is essential
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2103-547874MC or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales