Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Special Needs Teaching Assistant / SEN TA/ ASD TA join an ‘Outstanding’, two form entry primary school in Ealing (UB2). This Special Needs Teaching Assistant / SEN TA/ ASD TA role is a full time 1:1 position available from January 2019, and will initially be contracted through until July. The role is to support a boy in Year 5 with ASD. The school requires someone who is able to provide positive reinforcement and a firm, but fair approach. It would be advantageous to have a Team Teach qualification, but this is not essential.
About the Role
· Special Needs Teaching Assistant / SEN TA/ ASD TA
· Supporting boy in Year 5 with ASD
· Working closely with the class teacher to create a positive learning environment
· January to July initially, with potential for the role to be extended
· Daily rate £70-85
About the School
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· Two form entry primary
· Community feel
· Large staff car park
In order to be considered for this role, the Special Needs Teaching Assistant / SEN TA/ ASD TA will need to meet the following criteria:
· Proven and recent UK based classroom based experience (minimum 6 weeks)
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXT3924.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.