Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant (SEND TA)/ Harrogate £8.78 - £9.50 per hour
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a part time Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant (SEND TA) to join our successful supply teaching support team and to work in a local SEND school in Harrogate. This will be a part time, Special Needs Teaching Assistant (SEND TA) role commencing in April 2018 which may increase to full time from June 2018.
This school is looking for a committed and successful practitioner to join their motivated team. As a ‘smaller than average’ mixed primary and secondary school, the school prides itself on the tailored support, advice and guidance which all their students receive.
The successful SEND Teaching Assistant will have excellent knowledge of working with children with SEND, both Primary and Secondary experience. The desired teaching assistant will be working closely with the SENDCO to deliver the best possible care for the children under their care.
To be considered for the position of Special Needs teaching Assistnat (SEND TA) you must:
- Have experience supporting children in secondary education in SEND
- Hold a Level 2 qualification in childcare
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary School Staff
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as an Special Needs Teaching Assistant, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified SEND Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the SEND team, at the Stockton on Tees SEND branch - 01642 694117 - email@example.com