KC Ludum School is an international school which offers a modern and exciting educational experience predominately through English, but with a strong and integrated Italian program. The ‘learning by doing’ approach applied throughout the school aims to equip students with the values, skills, and experiences to enable them to become successful, mindful and proactive global citizens.
In the Early Years we follow the EYFS within a full emersion English experience at our city centre campus where we offer provision for children from 6 months to 6 years. In the Primary School our specially designed curriculum combines the rigorous, challenging standards of the Cambridge Primary program (Cambridge International Examinations) with the thematic and enquiry based, approach of the International Primary Curriculum (IPC). Our focus is on encouraging and developing innovative and creative thinking, problem solving, collaborative working styles and excellent communication skills.
We are looking for a PE teacher for September 2017 who is:
- keen to work with children from 3-11 years (and possibly beyond with the opening of the Middle School in 2018)
- able to inspire and motivate pupils;
- interested in contributing to the development of PE across the school;
- flexible, positive and open-minded;
- willing to share ideas and work closely with a small team of dedicated, enthusiastic professionals;
- keen to live and work in Italy and experience Italian culture.
Come and join our family orientated school at this exciting period as we work towards the opening of the Middle School in 2018.
Recent and relevant experience would be desirable, but we also welcome applications from recently qualified teachers with exceptional skills, experience and enthusiasm.
All applicants must be qualified, fluent English speakers and hold a valid EU passport. Primary School applicants must have QTS or equivalent.
Please send your CV and covering letter, a recent photo and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org.