St. Constantine’s International School, Tanzania, a member of Round Square, is seeking a Primary Science Specialist teacher, commencing August 2018.
The school, which sits in beautiful surroundings under Mount Meru on the northern Game Park circuit, follows the English National Curriculum, IGCSE and A level programmes. The successful candidate will deliver lessons that inspire, engage and enthuse our students as explorers in learning. Successful candidates will also possess energy and enthusiasm to contribute to our Electives and co-curricular programme
- Competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions
- A competitive salary package
- Medical insurance and Air Fare
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues
- Excellent professional development and guidance
- BA in Education or BA Degree with PGCE and minimum of 3 years teaching experience
- Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
- Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
Applicants will be required to submit a letter of application and CV, together with copies of their education certificates and police clearance to email@example.com. On CV, please include the names and contact email addresses of three professional referees.
Closing date: 26th MARCH 2018