Are you an inspiring teacher who believes in providing all children with a creative, broad and balanced curriculum? Enthusiastic about making a significant individual contribution to the success of our school, with the support of our Outstanding Senior Leadership team?
We will consider applicants for either a full time or part time (minimum of two days) role as our Specialist Music Teacher
In addition to the opportunity to work with highly rewarding children we can offer you:
- A rich and stimulating curriculum
- Knowledgeable and dedicated staff
- High quality learning environment with well-resourced learning environments
- Effective CPD and support you in career progression
- Specialist Spanish, PE and Music teachers
- Wonderful children
- Excellent professional development and career progression opportunities
- A caring and collaborative whole school community which is culturally diverse and inclusive
- An Outstanding Senior Leadership team
- National Teaching School status
- Maths Hub
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Further details can be found on our website www.chesterton.wandsworth.sch.uk
Completed application should be returned to the school by email: email@example.com
Closing Date: 18 May 2018 (at noon) Interviews: 22 May 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Chesterton Primary School
Tel: 020 7622 1619
Number on roll: 466