We are looking an innovative, inspiring and experienced teacher of Science to work with pupils with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs (SEMH).
- Student Support Centre (PRU) based in Chesterfield
- Science specialist at KS3 and GCSE level
- Long term position over two days
- Immediate start
This is a particularly challenging role and the successful candidate must be committed to creating a positive learning environment no matter what barriers they may face. There may be a requirement to teach an additional subject depending on your individual strengths.
The ideal candidate MUST:
- have Qualified Teacher Status and a Science-based degree
- experience of working in a similar role
- be a calm, reflective and resilient practitioner
In return we offer:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEN consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- NI and pension contributions
If this sounds like your perfect teaching role, then please apply today.