Specialist Teacher in SEMH
Are you looking to make a difference to the lives of children and young people with SEND in Derbyshire? Then you could be exactly the person we are looking for at Vision for Education.
We are looking for innovative, inspiring and experienced teachers to work with pupils with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs (SEMH) and/or autism.
We are currently working with a specialist setting in Derbyshire which caters for pupils aged 9-19. Both academic and vocational subjects are taught on their main site as well as several external sites in the local area.
Ideally, you will:
- have Qualified Teacher Status
- have a good working knowledge of the SEND Code of Practice
- be a calm, reflective and resilient practitioner
In return we offer:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated SEN consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· NI and pension contributions
If this sounds like your perfect teaching role, then please apply today.