Are you looking to make a difference to the lives of children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) in Doncaster? Then you could be exactly the person we are looking for at Vision for Education.
We are looking for resilient, inspiring and experienced teaching assistants to work with pupils with severe learning difficulties, with some pupils having additional needs (e.g. autism spectrum condition (ASC).
We are working with a community special school in Doncaster for children and young people aged 3-19. The school aim to provide a curriculum that is broad and balanced, which can promote independence and develop the physical, emotional, developmental, social and spiritual needs of the individual.
Ideally, you will:
- be available five days a week and looking for a long term position
- have experience working with children and young people with SEND
- be able to communicate effectively with pupils, colleagues and parents
- have knowledge of various communication methods (e.g. Makaton, PECS)
- have completed a Team Teach qualification
In return we offer:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated SEN consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· NI and pension contributions
If this sounds like your perfect teaching role, then please apply today.