Specialist Year 6 Teachers
Permanent, MPR or UPR, full-time, based in Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
If you love working with Year 6 and would relish the opportunity develop your career beyond a single school, by driving improvements across a group of primaries, this could be the role for you.
Mowbray Education Trust is an exciting and regularly inspiring place to work. We are driven by a single vision which is to do our best for every single student. This guides all of our decision making and forward planning in a very transparent way.
We are determined to improve learning outcomes for all students across our schools, but more than that, we seek to create an environment where every student can achieve their full potential as an individual. To achieve this we have created a dedicated improvement team of which these roles will play a crucial part.
Our specialised teachers will be outstanding teaching practitioners, will develop trust wide schemes of work and methods of assessment as well as strengthening our existing KS2 teaching team. In addition, these roles will have a specific focus on Year 6 teaching and learning and intervention strategies and plans.
Working for our trust will give you;
· an opportunity to work in an exciting, dynamic team with a ‘can do’ attitude to securing life chances for children
· an environment with moral purpose at its heart
· a climate that takes seriously the wellbeing of it’s very much valued teaching team
· a comprehensive wellbeing package of benefits
· a sensible approach to teacher workload
· opportunities to develop your career within our rapidly growing trust
· opportunities to extend your experience across a range of academic settings
· 1:1 support in strategic career planning
· a culture that takes work life balance seriously
· a personalised CPD programme to help you achieve all you’re capable of
· wonderful students
· high aspirations for all stakeholders
The people appointed will need to be outstanding, innovative and creative teachers with a commitment to transforming the life chances of our excellent young people.
For more information about our trust and schools and to apply for these roles, visit our website at www.mowbrayeducation.org
Closing date: 28 June 2017
We are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of students. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check and fluency in the English language.