Inspiring. Achieving Progressing
Evenings and weekends. ad-hoc as required
- The locking and unlocking, as well as alarm setting of the sports centre.
- Providing a point of contact for the external booking.
- Set up and removal of equipment prior or after the booking.
- Checking of equipment. maintaining stock levels
- To respond to any external visitor queries, in person or via emailor telephone
- To maintain high standards of cleanliness in the sports hall. toilets, changing rooms and classrooms.
- Complete the signing in/out book in reception and report any issues.
- To promote a positive ethos to external visitors for the sports centre.
To support the College's mission. vision and strategic objectives.
To implement the College's equal opportunities policies and to actively challenge discrimination on the grounds of a protected characteristic or status within the College.
To participate and contribute to staff development.
To implement the College's Health and Safety Policies and practices.
To implement the College's commitment to continuous improvement and its quality assurance
This job description allocates key duties and responsibilities but does not direct the particular amount of time to be spent on carrying them out and no part of it may be so construed. The job description is not necessarily a comprehensive definition of the post and is subject co review following consultation.
The closing date for applications is 22nd December 2017.
Principal: Mr P. Wilson