£60 - £80
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is at least 20 days experience working with secondary aged children.
ABC Teachers are looking to recruit flexible and dynamic Sports Coaches to work in ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ secondary schools within Birmingham and the surrounding areas. The role of the successful Sports Coaches will be to deliver pre-planned lessons to key stage 3 and key stage 4 pupils, ensuring that all pupils are making progress. These lessons will include both PE lessons and classroom based lessons. There are several different working formats for the Sports Coaches, from day-to-day positions, through to long term roles.
To work as a Sports Coach for ABC Teachers, you must be a driven individual who is readily available for work following February half term. The day-to-day roles require us to call you in the morning to offer you work, you must be able to take these calls starting from 07:30.
ABC Teachers work with a range of ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ secondary schools across Sutton Coldfield who frequently request staff to support the needs of the school.
To be considered for the Sports Coach position, you will:
• Be dedicated and committed to ensuring pupil progress.
• Be passionate about teaching.
• Have a flexible approach to work.
• Have good classroom management.
• Experience must be within the last 2 years and be referenceable.
ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are interested in the Sports Coach position and somebody who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Matt from our Secondary Team on 01543 228011 or alternatively, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
ABC Teachers Limited