From September 2021, we are looking to appoint a number of Sports Graduates who will have the opportunity to be fully involved in all aspects of School life; academic, pastoral and the wider curriculum.
This is an exciting time at Lancaster Royal Grammar School as the school has expanded and now welcomes girls as well as boys into the Sixth Form.
The Sports Graduates will work closely with the Head of PE and the Head of Games, supporting the delivery of an extensive weekly sports and extra-curricular programme.
This is an exciting prospect for someone who is a new graduate with an interest in entering the teaching profession or who is looking for a year’s professional experience before following a career outside education.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience in coaching any one or more of these sports: Rugby, Cricket, Rowing, Tennis, Hockey, Athletics/Cross Country, Netball or Swimming.
• Has a University degree.
• Is passionate about working with children in an educational setting.
• Has an ability to contribute significantly to the school’s wider-curricular programme.
• Is committed to their own professional development.
We can offer:
• Motivated, hard-working pupils.
• Full board accommodation plus a salary
• A supportive, skilled and innovative staff team.
• Plenty of opportunities for CPD, and pastoral and wider-curricular involvement. You will work 6 days per week including the weekend during the academic terms.
Lancaster Royal Grammar School