£80 - £100 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are 2 weeks teaching experience in the past two years
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a sports grduate to work in a local secondary school, starting in September. Working on a part-time basis, this is an ideal opportunity for a committed and creative sports graduate looking for their next role. The sports graduate must have experience of working within a PE department at Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4).
The desired sports graduate will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The school promote the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs.
To be considered for the Sports Graduate role you must:
- Hold a degree in a relevant subject
- Have knowledge and previous experience of Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4) PE
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
- Be willing to take responsibility for a specialist sport within the school
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a Sports Graduate who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Lincolnshire team.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd