ABC Teachers are seeking full time cover supervisors to work in schools based in Birmingham.
I am looking for outgoing and enthusiastic sports graduates who have a passion for working with children from a variety of backgrounds.
Ideally you will have already gained some experience working within a school OR another educational based setting delivering multi-sports or providing schools with lunchtime sports sessions. This is an excellent opportunity for career progression if you are looking at the possibility of undertaking a PGCE in the future.
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Matthew Ollerhead today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details
About the Role:
· Supervising classes were work has been set.
· Managing behaviour in accordance with school rules.
· You will be required to undertake other duties as required if no PE cover is needed.
· Attending departmental meetings.
· Taking the register.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant qualifications (Degree/Bachelors/Masters)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Matthew Ollerhead today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.