Vision for Education are pleased to be recruiting for a Sports / PE Specialist for a Sixth Form College in Warrington.
Male or Female Specialist
Sport BTEC Level 2 and Level 3 only
It is a full-time opportunity and will commence in immediately to cover for an absent member of staff on Leave May 2018.
The successful candidate must be fully qualified to teach within a Post 14 environment and have experience of teaching PE or Sports to BTEC.
Applications from experienced and newly qualified candidates are welcome.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a well-qualified PE/Sports teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons.
- Have a good understanding of what a great education can make to pupils.
- Have evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress.
- Have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning.
- Have a resilient character and a strong personal drive.
To apply for this position, you must hold a recognised Teaching qualification. In order to apply for this position, you will need to submit your CV immediately for consideration via the Apply button below.If you have a query about the role, please call our Cheshire branch.
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer a £50 refer a friend bonus scheme (un capped)
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We hold regular social events
- We are a friendly open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates
It is essential that you hold a valid and recognised teaching qualification.
We are also required to contact your past schools for a reference, all positions are subject to an enhanced DBS.