Staff Development Manager
£30,000 to £35,000 per annum
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are 2 years of leadership experience, ideally in an educational setting.
This is a permanent role starting asap.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Staff Development Manager to work in a local SEND school, starting in January. Working on a full-time basis, this is an ideal role for a highly motivated and experienced Staff Development Manager.
This is a friendly, inclusive school based in Brigg. They have a stable and established team of staff includes support staff, teachers and a solid Senior Leadership Team. Student needs vary from challenging behaviour to detachment disorders and global development delay. The school provide extensive professional development for staff, including in Team Teach and First Aid, as well as ongoing CPD support and workshops.
To be considered for the Staff Development role you must:
- Have at least 2 years experience working in leadership capacity
- Experience of delivering training
- Ability to demonstrate good attention to detail
- Have experience within an educational setting, preferably in a leadership role
- Be passionate about learning and development
- Have a person centred approach to driving improvement across an organisation
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an experienced Staff Development Manager and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Lincolnshire team on 01724 857540.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call