We are seeking to appoint an outstanding STEM Ambassador to teach across all areas of Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths.
We are about to embark on an exciting adventure with our partners at RAF Brize Norton. The successful candidate will be the lead link between external businesses and the education sector.
You will be a skilled professional who can bring your passion for teaching to our students who have ambition and a genuine desire to succeed. You will inspire and motivate our students to achieve their potential.
You will have a proven track record with improving progress and raising achievement at all levels, and must enjoy working in a vibrant and busy team.
Carterton Community College is an improving and ambitious school which has a sharp focus on maximising the achievement of students across all curriculum areas. We want to give our students the best possible start in life.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Passion and dedication
- Ability to implement strategies to meet school development targets
- Outstanding Teaching and Learning practice
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Strong leadership skills
- The desire to have a positive impact on students’ lives
In return, we can offer:
- A supportive and positive environment with a culture of high aspirations
- Continuous professional development
For further information and to apply, please contact Jenny Waller Executive Head’s PA/HR Manager via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Sunday 20th May 2018
Interview Date: Friday 25th May 2018