STEM Private Teacher (Homeschooling).
IB experience advantageous, excellent/fluent level of English fluency required, X1 Maths, Computing/Computer Science and Science.
Tes is currently supporting a family, based in Turkey. The family is looking to add 2 Home School Teachers to lead education for their son and daughter.
The role will include homeschooling 2 pupils, adopting an IB approach to ensure they are able to meet their academic and life goals. This is an exciting chance to support two children to live a brighter future while being able to teach in a safe, secure and positive learner-led environment.
“We would like to homeschool our 12-year-old daughter and 14-year-old son who were educated in primary and secondary schools in America & England. We are looking for 2 experienced teachers with outstanding Level English fluency to help our children achieve their goals. Essentially, we are aiming for IB education until both of our children complete their high school education. We would like one of the teachers to teach math and science according to children’s level towards IB diploma."
The family is offering:
- 5 days a week, from 9 to 4
- Some Saturday work may be required with advance notice
- Travelling costs, accommodation and meals are covered by the family
- Allowance on days off
- 12 months contract with 3 months’ work 1 month off working structure, no unpaid period
- Salary offered USD 100,000.00 annually, paid monthly - negotiable
- Round trip flight tickets offered every 4 months
- Medical and Dental coverage provided
The role requires:
- We are planning to be mobile and travel the world and we would like our children’s teachers to travel with us therefore a valid passport with no travel restrictions is required
- Bachelor’s Degree especially in Math or Computer science for sciences teacher
- Master’s Degree in education for will be a big plus
- Qualified Teacher Status is required – (State teaching license) – in related subjects
- IB certified and/or IB teaching experience
- Self-starter, organized, high work ethics, creative, communicative
- Experience in building curriculum for homeschooling fit for IB education
- Able to teach secondary education subjects towards IB diploma
- Outgoing personality and background in arts and/or sports
- Fully vaccinated or willing to get vaccinated before the start date
- Willing to work long term
Please include REF: Homeschool01 in the email subject line.
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the Globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher / leader for every role. If you have an up to date CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click! Click ‘Quick Apply’ to apply for this role today!
To learn more about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an information pack that includes the school's name, role specifics (JD/PS) and context. Please include REF: Homeschool01 in the email subject line.
At Tes, we’re committed to supporting schools to find top-quality candidates and supporting teachers find their next job opportunity.
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting...