We are seeking applications for the following role at a prestigious Independent school; located 4 hours’ drive West of Sydney. This school offers extensive co-curricular opportunities and outstanding facilities to its staff and students. This sought-after school is modern and has new school facilities. This picturesque, large regional town is close to many lifestyle activities (wineries, restaurants, golf, hiking).
About the Role:
• Teaching Stage 5 STEM and Stage 4 Technology Mandatory
• Full-time, 12-month contract
• Commencing January 2021
• Ability to teach Design & Technology and Industrial Technology desirable
• Experience teaching STEM and Technology Mandatory
• Willingness to be involved in co-curricular programs
• Ability to teach Industrial Technology Stage 5 is desirable
• Ability to teach Design Technology Stage 6 is desirable
• Possess current references
• Hold relevant tertiary qualifications in secondary education
• Be eligible to gain registration with NESA and hold a WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Sarah, quoting job reference #TES2012-546492SM – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2012-546492SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Central Tablelands/Regional NSW