Strategy Execution Manager
Location: Manuka, Canberra
Employment Type: Full-time (first contract term 3 years)
Salary Range: Grade 7 ($142,261 - $153,958 + Superannuation)
Start Date: Negotiable
Closing Date: 11.55pm, Sunday 26 September 2021
Catholic Education, Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn plays an integral role in education both in the ACT and NSW operating 56 Schools and 8 Early Learning Centres.
About the Role
This position will be part of the Strategy service area within CE and will be responsible for reporting to the Strategy Leader, this role has two key functions: to manage the execution of the strategic agenda and to provide targeted support for complex business improvement initiatives.
We are seeking dynamic, professional that is well-organised and highly motivated. To be successful in this role, you will have a track record in supporting organisational strategy and planning development and implementation as well as ability to build rapport with a variety of stakeholders.
Benefits and Opportunities
- Opportunity to contribute to both short- and long-term organisational goals
- Attractive remuneration package
- Positive and social work culture
- Successful and seasoned program manager
- A proven ability to independently lead business improvement initiatives within the framework of large complex programs with strong project management experience, Lean, PRINCE2, PMP and/or Agile practitioner skills
- Strong communication skills both written and oral including the ability to proactively engage and work with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Well-developed conceptual and analysis skills including demonstrated ability to interpret, analyse and present project initiatives.
- Work collaboratively, demonstrating the ability to work well with others and engenders a spirit of trust and teamwork.
- Show self-discipline and ability to manage time effectively whilst demonstrating a strong work ethic that enables the timely delivery of key objectives.
- Proven technical competency e.g. being able to use a range of software including Microsoft Office. Experience with ERP systems and a solid understanding of financial and technical concepts is also highly desirable
- Be able to work flexibly across a number of areas within the portfolio and organisation.
- High attention to detail along with clearly demonstrated expertise to produce high-quality outcomes
Please refer to the role description for an in-depth detail regarding criteria and skill set required.
Applicants will be required to submit a covering letter outlining briefly the qualifications, skills and experience section in the position description and a current resume.
For further information about the role and Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn please visit the website and position description. If you have any questions contact the Recruitment Team on 02 6234 5427 or via email Recruitment@cg.catholic.edu.au.
Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn