King’s Cross Academy Trust is seeking outstanding teachers who share our ethos and passion for the role of education in transforming lives. We want to appoint individuals who care passionately about the children and the Academy; who work continually to do the best for them, who can get the best from colleagues and who are vehemently focused on learning. We want exceptional teachers to transform the lives of those children who come to the Academy.
The transformation of King’s Cross is one of the largest, most significant urban regeneration projects in the UK. At its heart is a purpose-built primary Academy.
King’s Cross Academy opened in September 2015, sponsored by the King’s Cross Academy Trust.
The Academy is part of a unique education campus, co-located with Frank Barnes School for Deaf Children. King's Cross is an exceptional place: one that represents the best of Central London. New homes, offices and workplaces; shops, cafes and restaurants; higher educational institutions; leisure, social and community facilities are set around successful new streets and outstanding public spaces, framed by historic buildings and structures.
We want to appoint an outstanding KS2 Teacher who will take up post as soon as possible on a fixed term contract to 31st August 2019.
Our vision is that every aspect of King’s Cross Academy should be the best it can possibly be. We believe every child is entitled to the highest quality learning. This means maximising children’s communication, creativity, thinking, physical learning and social and emotional skills as well as helping them to learn about learning itself.
We need a highly skilled, experienced and enthusiastic person to join our team and to help us achieve our aims.
You will be recognised as someone who is:
· Positive and inspirational
· Keen to make a real impact
· Able to work in partnership with parents and carers to provide high quality learning and care for the children in our school
· A team player with good interpersonal skills
We can offer:
· An amazing new building in an inspirational location
· An incredibly support package tailored for newly qualified teachers
· A positive, supportive and friendly team of staff and governors
· Great resources and facilities to help with learning
· Great professional development opportunities in our expanding school
To arrange an informal discussion with the acting headteacher regarding this post, please email - email@example.com
Completed applications must be received by 9am on Friday 19th October 2018. Interviews will be held Friday 2nd November 2018.
We are committed to safeguarding children and any appointment is subject to satisfactory checks and references.