We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and inspiring Student Achievement Manager to join our Support Team. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to support students and teachers to inspire a love of learning and a passion to succeed.
The Student Achievement Manager will need to demonstrate the following in line with the sponsors’ vision:
- Passion and drive to raise educational standards
- An inclusive approach to an Academy ethos of achievement
- Commitment to the development of students as effective autonomous learners
- Commitment to modern technology and on-line learning approaches
- Determination to achieve ambitious targets and outcomes
- Responsibility and accountability for all decisions taken
- Ability to work effectively with others and represent the Academy to the local and wider community
- Utilise the most appropriate resources and ensure that they are used efficiently, effectively and safely whilst providing value for money
- Play a key role in the pastoral structure within the Academy
- Develop and implement policies, plans, targets and practices within the context of the Academy’s vision and ethos.
Hammersmith Academy offers:
- a bespoke CPD program for all staff and exciting career opportunities
- excellent pastoral care
- an excellent reputation in the local community
- a dedicated and enthusiastic team of teachers and support staff
- first-class facilities and resources
- a comprehensive staff benefits package
- aspirational and hardworking students
- strong parental engagement
We would very much like to hear from you if you share our vision, values and enthusiasm. We are very happy to discuss the role informally and visits to the school are welcome.
For further details please visit our website www.hammersmithacademy.org
Closing date: Monday, 19th April 2021 - 9:00am
Interviews: To be confirmed.
Hammersmith Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. These posts are subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS Check) and the receipt of two satisfactory references.
Hammersmith Academy is an Equal Opportunities employer and does not discriminate on grounds of gender, race, age, disability or marital status.
Please note that, as part of Hammersmith Academy’s Green approach and our commitment to reducing the impact of vehicular access to the Academy on the local and global environment, there is very limited parking and all staff are therefore encouraged to travel to work by public transport.
Hammersmith and Fulham
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Hammersmith Academy is a non-denominational, all-ability, co-educational secondary school for 11-18 year olds.
To develop highly qualified, aspirational young adults who make outstanding progress and as active citizens take a lead w...