We are seeking to appoint an additional dynamic and inspiring Student Achievement Manager to join our Support Team. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to support students and teachers to inspire a love of learning and a passion to succeed.
The Student Achievement Manager will need to demonstrate the following in the development of a successful Academy in line with the sponsors’ vision:
- Passion and drive to raise educational standards
- An inclusive approach to an Academy ethos of achievement
- Commitment to the development of students as effective autonomous learners
- Commitment to modern technology and on-line learning approaches
- Determination to achieve ambitious targets and outcomes
- Responsibility and accountability for all decisions taken
- Ability to work effectively with others and represent the Academy to the local and wider community
- Utilise the most appropriate resources and ensure that they are used efficiently, effectively and safely whilst providing value for money
- Play a key role in the pastoral structure within the Academy
- Develop and implement policies, plans, targets and practices within the context of the Academy’s vision and ethos.
Detailed responsibilities can be found in the job description.
If you think that this sounds like you then please complete the Hammersmith Academy application form and self disclosure form.
Closing date is Friday 20th October 2017