CAPA College (Creative & Performing Arts College) is Yorkshire's newest and most exciting post-16 education institution. Since opening its doors as Wakefield's first DfE-funded Free School in September 2018 within Enhance Academy Trust, CAPA College has already established itself as one of the leading Arts education providers in the North of England; and this is your opportunity to join our award-winning team.
This is a very exciting time as CAPA College prepares to implement the next stage of it's development. CAPA College is currently renting temporary accommodation but will move to its new, permanent home on Mulberry Way (opposite Wakefield Westgate train station) in Summer 2020. This purpose-built, multi million pound facility will enable CAPA College to expand it's cohort from 105 students to 250 students per year group as well as offering more performance and learning opportunities, new course pathways, increased staffing, exceptional resources and better outreach with the local community.
Are you excited by the opportunity to be part of CAPA College as it becomes a flagship for Arts Education in the North?
We are looking for candidates who can:
- Make a meaningful and fulfilling contribution to one of the UK's top post-16 Arts Colleges.
- Be the first point of contact for potential students and their parents/carers, offering advice and guidance on the application and auditions process
- Manage the open day and auditions schedule
- Maintain a database of applications, auditions, recalls and allocation of places
- Take an active part in open days and auditions
Successful candidates will have:
- Experience in a similar office or administration management role
- Innovative approaches to developing administrative systems and procedures
- The ability to prioritise work and meet tight deadlines
- An excellent attention to detail
- An enjoyment of working with young people and an empathy for their needs and concerns
In return we will offer you:
- An opportunity to make your mark in an outstanding brand new college that is a flagship for arts education in the North of England.
- A professional and supportive team.
- A fast-paced, exciting and highly creative work environment.
If you are excited by the opportunity to be part of CAPA College and are meticulous, organised and have a flair for administration then we would love to hear from you.
For further information please check out our website www.capacollege.co.uk or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Mid-day Monday 15th July 2019
Interview Date Thursday 18th July 2019