Ongoing, full-time position
With a proud history of over 142 years of achievement, Tintern Grammar is one of Melbourne’s most respected schools, with students from our Early Learning Centre through to Year 12. At Tintern, we are committed to providing a workplace which encourages professional growth and opportunities for all staff.
Tintern Grammar is seeking to appoint an Admissions Officer to work within the dynamic Admissions and Marketing team. The successful applicant will report to the Director of Admissions and Marketing and have a strong focus on customer service and a demonstrated ability to work within a team as well as autonomously. They will be an outstanding Admissions advocate with demonstrated ability to multitask.
As Admissions Officer, you will be the first point of contact for all telephone, web and email enquiries from prospective families. You will be responsible for managing and processing all aspects of both local and international student Admissions. You should be confident, customer-focused, passionate about your job, and uphold the values and ethos of Tintern Grammar.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in an admissions/enrolment officer role
- Experience using Synergetic or other Student Management system
- Knowledge of compliance framework of international and local Admissions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Confident, engaging and courteous manner
- Attention to detail is imperative
- Exceptional customer service skills and experience
- Dedicated and Flexible team member
- Current Working with Children’s Check
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Experience in the education sector preferred
To view the position description please visit: www.tintern.vic.edu.au/employment
Applications for this position should include a current curriculum vitae and names of three referees.
To apply, please visit www.tintern.vic.edu.au/employment. Applications must be received b y Monday 14 October 2019, 4pm.
Only people with the right to work in this country may apply for this position.
Tintern Grammar is a child safe school.