We wish to appoint an outstanding Student and Data Services Manager to lead and manage a team providing a range of student support services incorporating exams, assessment, admissions, attendance and behaviour and to be responsible for the strategic leadership of all aspects of the school’s data handling processes.
Haggerston School is a mixed school with a sixth form since 2010, judged ‘good’ by OFSTED in March 2013. That OFSTED report noted: “the school has gone from strength to strength since the last inspection. Students now make good progress and almost all achieve well.”
We are looking for someone with:
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of secondary education processes (i.e. curriculum, timetabling, key stages, assessment and examinations)
• Extensive knowledge of Data Analysis techniques with a particular emphasis on those used in education
• Extensive experience of working with and supporting ICT and/or data environments
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of secondary education processes
• Excellent and proven knowledge of SIMS
We can offer you:
• children and young people who are eager to learn and progress
• staff who are collegiate, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students here
• an excellent physical environment recently refurbished and extended under BSF
• a school committed to your professional development
• work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated
If you are passionate about providing young people with a safe, supportive environment in which to ensure their success, we want to hear from you.
If you are interested in applying for this position, click Apply Now.
Application forms can be returned to HR via email to email@example.com
Application closing date: 12pm on Friday 27th October 2017
Interview and assessment: w/c 6th November 2017
Haggerston School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. All posts within the school are subject to an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.