If you are thinking of your next move and interested in being part of our Student Centre Assistant Talent Bank, now is the time to consider City Lit.
We are currently looking for Student Centre Assistants to form part of the Talent Bank and provide a responsive, welcoming, supportive and efficient frontline service, to learners, staff and visitors to City Lit maintaining high standards of customer care at all times.
City Lit is London's largest provider of learning for adults, offering more than 5,000 courses and inspiring over 30,000 students a year. As a leader in our field, we have a reputation for delivering a high quality student experience. Our reach and impact within London is far reaching and through the support of our Community Outreach department extends beyond our campus’s to bring City Lit’s teaching into the community.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· To have contributed to an organisation’s development or success.
· Can take the initiative to get things done.
· Have worked in or understand a customer-focused organisation.
· Are flexible and open to and can adapt to new ideas.
· Are collaborative and treat people with respect.
· Can prioritise tasks and to meet deadlines.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply please follow the link provided which will take you to our online portal: https://isw.changeworknow.co.uk/citylit/vms/e/careers/search/new
Closing Date: 23:59 on Sunday 29th July
Interview Date: w/c Monday, 13th August
City Lit promotes and values equality and diversity.