Location: Uxbridge, UB8 2XN
Salary: £19,088 - £22,015 per annum inclusive of London Weighting Allowance (FTE £22,377 to £25,809 per annum)
Hours: 36 hours per week, Term Time plus 1 week in non-Term Time
Orchard Hill College is a non-residential National Specialist College for adults with learning difficulties and disabilities and we have an exciting opportunity for a driven and motivated individual to join our team.
Working alongside the Assessments and Placements team, you will liaise with College staff, students, parents, carers, professionals, and visitors to lead on providing administrative support for the College in relation to student reviews, bursary and free school meals whilst maintaining the high standards for the College.
- Coordinate student reviews across our College sites, including attending and taking minutes of the meetings
- Be responsible for managing diaries, booking meeting rooms and sending invitations to both internal and external bodies
- Work alongside with both internal and external teams such as, Medical professionals, SEND and Social Care Teams
The right person for this job will;
- Be an organised and effective communicator
- Have experience of working within a team
- Have a high level of written and verbal communication
- Have the ability to take accurate, clear and concise minutes of meetings
- Have experience of working within a College environment (desirable but not essential)
Orchard Hill College is a unique and rewarding place to work and has both a broad range of learners and a dynamic and supportive staff team. We provide our students with more opportunities than ever before to be part of the local community. We operate out of centres in Carshalton, Beddington, New Malden, Wandsworth, Camberwell Green and Uxbridge.
To apply for this role, please send your completed application form to email@example.com
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing date: 9am Monday 20th January 2020
OHC&AT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.