Student Experience Manager
Location: Covent Garden, London
Salary: £35 - £40k inclusive of London Weighting. Appointments are usually made at the bottom of the salary scale but relevant past experience is taken into account in the spinal point awarded.
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week (involving some occasional evening and weekend duties)
Contract: Fixed Term for 12 months (until January 2020) Maternity Cover
Unleash your potential
We’re looking for a proactive and highly organised manager with a passion for customer care to lead on enhancing the student experience, ensuring we attract and retain customers.
Be part of our Community
City Lit is London's largest provider of learning for adults, inspiring over 30,000 students a year and offering more then 5,000 courses. As a leader in our field, we have a reputation for delivering a high quality student experience. However our reach and impact within London is far reaching and through the support of our Community Outreach department extends beyond our campus’s to bring City Lit’s teaching into the community.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of three years’ experience working in a customer care/management environment.
- Appreciation of the principles of marketing and customer care as an essential part of developing loyalty and advocacy.
- Experience of proposing and delivering solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to work through persuasion and influence.
- Previous experience in working across an organisation with a wide range of staff to achieve positive outcomes.
To apply, please follow the link below which will take you to our online portal. You will need to submit your CV and a covering letter addressing how you meet the above bullet points. Please upload your CV and covering letter in one document.
Closing date for completed applications: 23:59, Sunday 25 November 2018
Interview date: TBC
City Lit promotes and values equality and diversity.