Trinity Academy Cathedral
Student Progress Leader - Science
MPR/UPR - Salary Range £25,714 - £41,604 plus TLR2g (£4,782 per annum)
Do you want to work at the TES Secondary School of the year 2019?
Trinity Academy Cathedral is a successful and high performing secondary school. Not only did we become the TES Secondary School of the Year Award winner in 2019, but we delivered the third consecutive year of remarkable examination results, placing us once again as the highest performing school in Wakefield and in the top 10% nationally for progress. The academy is growing in popularity following its success and is looking to expand and develop, attracting the best people to work alongside the already committed staff to continue their journey towards outstanding. Trinity Academy Cathedral is part of the Trinity Multi-Academy Trust which has been a successful partnership since 2016.
We are now looking to appoint a Student Progress Leader in Science to support the faculty leadership in enhancing and embedding a strong Science curriculum as well as shaping and developing the subject expertise and pedagogy of the staff within the Science team.
What can we offer you?
- An opportunity to be involved in the transformation of Trinity Academy Cathedral
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders and a large pastoral team
- A first-class behavior for learning system
- Excellent teaching resources
- Career progression and cross-trust working
- An excellent CPD package for all staff, including a further comprehensive programme of professional development provided through the Trinity Teaching School Alliance and West Yorkshire Maths Hub
- A range of staff benefits
What are we looking for?
- a dynamic, passionate and inspirational leader
- a commitment to achieving excellent results for students
- a candidate with high expectations of themselves and others
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.
Start Date: 01 September 2021
Closing Date: 9.00am, 24th May 2021
Interviews: To be confirmed
For more information on the academy and this role, and to download an application pack, please visit our website; https://cathedral.trinitymat.org/
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.
Trinity Academy Cathedral
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Trinity Academy Cathedral has been working in partnership with Trinity MAT since 2016, formally joining the Trust in March 2018. The progress made has been outstanding - a real success story. In 2016 the Academy were 14th out of 18 secondary schools ...