STUDENT RECEPTION, ATTENDANCE & PASTORAL ADMINISTRATOR
Start: As soon as possible.
Closing date: 23rd September, Midday.
Local government pay scale for support staff: Point 20 - 25 (£25,991 - £29,577) pro rata, term-time only plus 2 weeks.
You should apply if:
- You are creative and innovative.
- You have very high standards.
- You are highly ICT-literate.
- You can lead young people and adults.
- You are committed to the notion that literacy is all and everything in education.
- Knowledge of school admission systems and protocols would be an advantage although full training is offered to all successful candidates.
- A willingness to learn our internal data monitoring systems and to contribute to their upkeep would also be an advantage; being highly competent with Excel would help.
These are reasons why you might want to join us:
- Our new school opened in March 2020 and the brand new department facilities will be yours to manage and oversee.
- You will be part of a wider school admin team.
- LBS has achieved a fourth successive year of outstanding results as we await our first Ofsted Inspection as a CAT school. We believe we are an OUTSTANDING school.
- The school is expanding rapidly.
- We will offer Post 16 starting September 2022.
To apply, simply click the button or, if you need further information, interested candidates should contact the school.
Lordswood Boys’ School is part of the Central Academies Trust (CAT). CAT is a recently formed educational Trust with members and directors drawn from the highest achieving and highest profile schools in Coventry and Birmingham. Led by our Chief Executive Dr. David Kershaw MBE, the Trust incorporates members and directors from industry and higher education amongst other fields. Committed to raising achievement in challenging schools and to securing the highest of high equity, we will work relentlessly to change young lives in the Midlands. Any professional that joins in with our mission will have opportunities to work across our schools in the coming years as we seek to develop and promote our own staff into outstanding school improvement experts or leaders of curriculum innovation and world class standards in education. We do not lack ambition.
See what the media say about us:
Lordswood Boy’s School is among the most improved schools in England.
OUR 2020 OUTCOMES: AMAZING
Lordswood Boys’ School is already one of Birmingham’s great educational success stories and we invite you to join us in our fabulous new, state-of-the-art building with our wonderful, engaging and highly intelligent and articulate young men.
For information and application forms:
T: 0121-464 2837
Candidates will be required to submit the names of two referees, one of which must be your most recent employer. The successful applicant will be expected to take their holiday entitlement of 35 days (inclusive of bank holidays) during the 13 calendared weeks of school closure.
Closing date: 23rd September2021, Midday.
Apply today and join our amazing success story.
Lordswood Boys' School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Boys school with students of age 11 - 16 years