Student Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Term Time Only + 20 days in school holidays
36 hours per week (8am-4pm)
Scale 4: £21,546 to £23,610 pro rata
TO START AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
The Governors seek to appoint an organised, experienced and highly motivated Student Receptionist / Administrative Assistant, reporting to the Office Manager, for this outstanding oversubscribed mixed comprehensive in the heart of Chelsea.
- Be supportive of the school’s religious ethos
- Have high expectations of yourself and those around you
- Have a clear respect for confidentiality
- Be committed to pupil progress
- Be willing to go the extra mile
- Be ambitious and aspire to develop your own career pathway
- Have a sense of humour
- Be able to work within a team and likewise to work under own initiative
- Be able to work within a fast-paced environment
- Have an excellent telephone manner and comfortable with ICT systems (i.e. Word, Excel)
- Demonstrate the ability to be flexible to the demands of a working day, and prioritise.
In return we will offer you:
- Support to carry out your role
- A personalised programme of CPD
- The opportunity to join a dedicated and committed staff
- A supportive and collaborative environment
- Generous benefits
The school is an equal opportunity employer and promotes and supports the safeguarding and protection of children and individuals. This post is subject to a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
To apply please visit our website at www.stmlc.co.uk. Visits to the college prior to application are welcome, by appointment, by emailing Mrs Camilleri, Office Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Friday 24th November at 3pm